Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
Facebook SEO- January 14, 2019
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
One of the most challenging steps to making money online is to build a list, a ‘responsive’ opt in list is your real goal. Not just “Build a List.”
- The money is in the list, right? We’ve been hearing that since day 1 of Internet Marketing 101.
Yes, it is in the list, or more accurately, the ‘relationship’ with the list.
- So once you have a list started, you begin email marketing…
I’ve read that a large (95%) percentage of people subscribing to your list will probably never purchase what you have to offer whether it is affiliate programs or your own products/services. But that’s OK – as you keep in touch, you’ll build that relationship with more of your education marketing to your list.
And, the more you keep in touch with your list in positive ways, each person will start to trust, like and find you credible, then more will step up.
==> That’s one of the reasons we are persistent!
- In order to build any list you need to entice visitors to your blog, website or landing page with something of very high value. Read more