Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
The number one mistake that 80% of small businesses are making – from the research that I’ve seen…
- Is that they don’t have a business plan. 1111
I know you’re thinking – Oh No – not that!
And, I really know from experience that this is like working in the dark and hoping that you can reach your destination as quickly as you can run.
So I simplified and created a model that is perfect for a one person business – You can check out the One Page Business Plan here now at http://www.planningbusinessstrategies.com/
But first let’s talk about the importance of having the right order to your plan.
– Many of us are kind of doing different parts of what we’ve learned or picked up from experience and seeing what others do. It becomes, well – all over the place and can hold us back.
The order of growing your business – is a strategic approach to growing your business.
I know that a lot of us, myself included, have purchased some fabulous products or programs for our businesses – yet don’t know where or how to put them in our plan.
So…What helps you? Read more