Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
Basically Affiliate Marketing is:
- All about referral and re-directing traffic to a marketing website.
- You will receive a % of the purchase when you refer someone to the website and they make a purchase.
- Your job is to convince your visitors to go to your affiliate’s website and sign up and/or purchase.
In order to receive a referral fee or commission – you find a product that you want to be an affiliate for then they provide you with your own url – this is how they will keep track of your commissions. Ex: As an affiliate link it may read: http://budurl.com/newwealthchallenge (this is my actual affiliate link for Jeneth Blackert’s New Wealth Launch) and the website maintains all the information for you. Such how many clicked on your link and/or signed up and made a purchase. Usually they will also help out with marketing ideas and email templates. They will not give out the email and name of that person, however. Read more