Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
Sharing your value takes a lot of communication as well as applying your compelling marketing message and content.
- E-mails are a good way to communicate your value to prospective clients and current clients.
What are the right steps for email marketing?
Have compelling emails to your list of customers and prospects that want to hear from you and have given you permission to contact them.
1. But, how do you get a list to send emails to? Read more