Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- How to Reach Your Social Media Goals in 2022 - January 5, 2022
- Engagement in Email Marketing - November 24, 2021
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
It makes sense that you can generate more interest, more subscribers and sales when you show off your expertise with ebooks.
Yet, many people I’ve visited with have the erroneous beliefs;
- That if they find a market with too many competitors why would they write an ebook for that audience (which may also be their targeted group).
- And, Small Business Leaders who work with a company that offers a web site to send their target audience to, feel the same. Why should I write an ebook, when they can get all the info they need.
To the contrary, competition and getting your information to your audience in a personal way, can be beneficial for a variety of reasons including…
1. Researching. If there IS a lot of competition, you can reasonably expect your business to be part of a lucrative marketplace. Read more