Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? ?
How do you use confidence builders?
Have you ever….
Made use of confidence builders by:
Making a list of your own experiences, qualities, and skills to help you personally pull out the greatest impact you can have on your business?
Let’s take a look at what Shirley did…
Shirley is a business leader in health products for energy and fat loss. She shares how to make healthy AND great tasting milkshakes for energy and fat loss!
? Mmmm. Don’t you just love, love milkshakes?
So how does Shirley keep her attitude optimistic and attract the people she’s been wanting to share her wonderful milkshakes with?
By making use of confidence builders like ? SKILLS and GOALS to prep her stage with hope and promise.
Because she understands that:
- Every business owner has skills.
- Business skills are the natural talents and the abilities you develop to help you understand what to do and what not to do in your business life.
- Your skills build your professional know-how and help you set goals.
But what about when you feel you have a skill gap in some areas and it’s stopping you from moving forward or taking any kind of action?
You might be tempted to call it procrastination…
Understood! As a business owner, she was learning and taking care of soooo many things like: