Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019
Branding your business with social media now includes being great at knowing how to capture more leads.
So what does it mean to capture more leads and why do you need to care?
You ‘get’ what it takes to drive traffic and engage visitors with content that they feel is of value to them.
- Now the next step is to get your readers to convert from a reader into a lead and continue to receive valuable information from you on a regular basis.
- You just don’t want them leaving your blog, or even your social media platforms, without providing their email and name.
Winning the opportunity to nurture them until they are ready to buy what you have to offer.