Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
As soon as you start to get those great ideas to set goals for yourself, do you suddenly have nagging thoughts about how you aren’t up to the task or how you simply aren’t qualified to carry it through?
If you’ve ever experienced either situation, you can change the way you respond to your inner dialogue.
- Instead of obeying your negative commands, you can use positive self-talk to counter the negativity and overcome nearly all of you apprehensive thinking.
You Can Set Goals and Stick to Them with Positive Self-Talk
- Do you get a bit excited when you first set a goal for yourself?
Then self-doubt stops you in your tracks before you even get started?
It can be difficult to try to get going with your business, when you are constantly talking yourself out of taking a step in the right direction.
I know how frustrating and discouraging it can be to have these thoughts constantly pestering you. Many of us, in fact, don’t even realize we have them!
All we know is that we don’t have the confidence to stick to our plans and reach our goals.
But there is another way!
Positive self-talk is an effective way to set goals and ensure that you stick to them, even if you have never been able to do this before.
- The way this works is that you decide what goal is important to you, and then you put together a strategy of how you are going to attain this goal.
- When self-doubt starts kicking in, you respond with affirmation that prove your success without surrendering to the negative pressure. Since you’re reading this article, it’s clear that you’re no quitter and you’re certainly not a failure, so start believing in yourself!
Your business vision is achieved through your goals. Read more