Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
Defining your purpose in business is giving you a definite goal for you to aim for. With this purpose in hand, you can successfully avoid activity traps and stay focused on productive efforts that move you towards your passion and vision. When you have your purpose you find…
- The major time wasters that you need to let go of, so you can move forward more easily.
- How to eliminate spending time with clients who are not in alignment with your vision and subsequently drain your energy.
- You act with authenticity, knowledge, and passion when you focus and work on things that important to you.
Your authenticity, knowledge, and passion can ooze from your business and attract the right attention for your business to grow. Read more