Social Media has made marketing more affordable. But also more understandable. As you socialize on the net, you can reach your target audience and connect with them on a more personal level.
- Helping you become likable!
But just hopping from site to site without a plan, not being focused and intentional, could be a waste of your time and energy.
- You’ve put your profile on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and your blog, plus share your information with your friends, now what?
Well if you’ve been on say Facebook for any time at all, you know that marketing through Social Media isn’t quite the same as traditional marketing. So think about this as the start of your strategic Social Media framework…
#1 You can, and must, coordinate your marketing strategies across the Social Media platforms.
- You must take care of this first.
Many small businesses don’t think of their online profiles in their Social Media presence as part of their advertisement in promoting themselves and their services, or products.
- Using your profiles as a marketing tool is knowing that it will be viewed by your ideal audience. Your goal is to educate your site’s visitors as to who you are, what you do ~ helping to give more clarity about what you do.
- Being consistent on all of your sites, is a huge benefit to start taking advantage of right now.
#2. In marketing on Social Media, what is it you want to achieve?
- Is it building relationships to build a list and then sales?
- Get more brand visibility?
- Keep in touch more easily with your target market? And, build credibility?
These involve you participating and being active in your target audiences’ groups.
So probably, all of the above will always be on top of your mind in your Social Media marketing goals.
#3. Through Social Media branding you need to give valuable content that positions you as an expert… and ya know what happens? People start to follow what you do! Pretty fun, huh?
- What is the added value that you can provide and keep them wanting more?
- Your content is what your visitor found to read, learn, see, or experience on your site’s page.
- This can all be part of your planned content:
– Blog posts, Social Media comments, updates, Pinterest pins, forum chats, webinars, email blasts, newsletters, photos, photo albums, videos, teleseminars, etc.
Your planned content educates, entertains or even amazes your visitors because it will focus on them, not you.
This is the start of your strategic Social Media framework. It can be your lighthouse that keeps you headed in the right direction, no matter how many distractions come about.
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020