To really have a Social Media mindset, you’ll be thinking about building your community around what it loves…in my case:
- I would be building a community that loves blogging.
That also means my Social Media mindset has to be on what is it about my community, my audience, that makes them love blogging.
- I would be asking what is their passion for blogging.
Let’s say you’ve done the above steps, next start telling your story.
==> Now use your Social Media platforms and post on them regularly telling your story and building your community.
- Presence has to be a part of your Social Media mindset
Your blog posts will be used on Social Media to give you the ability to reach your audience and invite them into your community.
- Having a Social Media mindset for productivity
Where do you spend time and where do you invest time to build more useful and exciting payoffs for your blogging and business efforts?
While you’ve read a lot about creating content and know how important that is…
==> You’re time spent after each blog post is published will be how you start developing your community.
This is where the bulk of your time needs to be invested:
- Promoting and marketing have to be huge in your Social Media mindset.
What are some methods for creating, promoting to, and growing your community?
You’ll need your own solid set of tools to begin sharing, influencing, and impacting your community.
- So start by using your blog as your hub, the home base for your community.
- Want to grow your blogging community? Then join our Blogging Mastermind now!
Now that you have a home base – You’ll build your influence until you become the community leader that your community will look to for inspiration and guidance.
How do you do that?
==> Your blog is how you reach the world. Your Social Media mindset is how you’ll niche your community.
- You blog, tweet, connect on the different Social Media platforms. Telling your story and engaging.
It has taken me what seems a long to figure out that I was an expert in blogging and Social Media. I still feel frustrated with that. Mainly because one of my first coaches suggested something to that effect. But, I had to find my way back to the beginning. Ugh!
Your stories of the pains you’ve gone through trying to figure out things is exactly what your community will want to hear about.
Ex: It’s like the leader that gets in the trenches with their workers. It’s inspiring and shows that you know what you’re talking about!
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, and getting more traffic? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, and promoting your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging
“I have really learned a lot in these past few weeks. This has been very informative. So glad I joined this community.” Monica Wayne ‘ Damper’s Tax Service –https://www.facebook.com/DampersTaxSevice
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience 💼 - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021