Small business visibility – I do believe that our aim as a business is to make money out of satisfying clients – in order to get those prospective clients to notice you? You have to stand out and be unique so that you attract the ideal client and the ideal opportunities.
You could and still need to do outbound marketing. Which is offlilne marketing, like:
1. Cold calling – warming them up first with valuable direct mail and email content.
2. Tradeshows – always bring a notebook to get their information. And, then follow up before they forget who you are.
3. Advertising – Locally – We still use the newspaper and give fliers to businesses and even our neighbors. I have attained large sales just from putting my fliers at the Post Office bulletin board. (Not all businesses do well from newspaper ads.)
4. Direct Mail – Doing this consistently to a targeted area builds your brand.
And, sending letters and post cards with valuable free information keeps you on top of their mind. This still works! Growing your small business visibility offline and continue your online efforts, will be smart marketing.
It is always about getting your clients’ attention rather offline or online.
One of the easiest ways to get connected and run a small business visibility strategy more smoothly is to set aside time each day for a specific set of actions important to your business.
It may not be as exciting as small business visibility secrets and new tips. But, it will be helping you boost your small business visibility so you can attract more traffic, more leads, more clients and more opportunities for your business.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 7 Secrets to Crafting Your Marketing Message - November 18, 2018
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - October 30, 2018
- How to Use These 3 Secrets for Your Business Success - June 7, 2018