Is your small business falling into a dangerous trap? Follow these small business tips and learn from those who have already made some costly mistakes so you don’t have to!
Small Business Tips:
1. Lead with revenue, not expenses. Don’t spend before you earn. That also means not purchasing every shiny object.
— Hold your purchases accountable for what you planned for them. That means use of the class or product you just bought!
— Hold your expenses accountable for producing promised results. Take action!
2. Be your own guru. All good training is useful.Get a business mentor that can help you. But, stop looking for a know-it-all guru and get going on your 6-month grand goals.This is a huge part in empowering yourself. Knowledge = confidence; Ignorance = fear.
3. Realize this is the new normal. This is the new normal market. Successful marketing today takes dedication, insight, authenticity and action.
4. Follow through and follow up. Any successful business person will tell you that their #1 source of business is repeats and referrals from past clients and centers of influence. If you don’t call them, they will forget about you and your offers of expertise.
5. Live in the present. Make money with your business of the moment instead of focusing on what used to be or might be – be present in the here and now.
6. Don’t be a seminar junkie and a no-action flunkie. You must do both to succeed! It’s not enough to just read about, study, and learn what to do for your marketing and life vision. You also have to take action and DO what you learn, so get out of analysis paralysis and get into action. Get out of your office and network!
Let me know in a comment here if these small business tips were useful for you?
Take action now – See How To Go From Zero To 10K A Month Online
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019