Small Business Blog Marketing and the Power of Your Blog
- Think about the fact that a blog is just a webpage that allows you to build your information and update it easily –and get content out to an audience. Unlike websites, blogs are interactive.
- First and most importantly, Blogs embrace the new rules of marketing. Advertising can be a really expensive venture. Small business owners can now compete more economically. We know that customers are tired of direct ads. Instead customers are wanting to become more interactive and blogs are the perfect vehicle to create these relationships – that is really how marketing has changed. This new way of marketing ‘dialog’ helps to build rapport and relationships between the blog owner and their visitors or members.
- Blogs bring about more visibility and attract new customers. When you post regularly you will be brought in front of your target market and more people will learn and listen to you – people who read blogs are savvy about the internet and are more comfortable making online transactions.
- Blogs increase your online visibility to your target audience. When you use specific keywords, you will notice that you will increase in the search engine rankings and your customers will be able to find you. Google sees blogs as extremely relevant for what people are searching for. One reason is that blogs offer updated and fresh content on a regular basis. So if you have a blog that revolves around eating healthy and you have lots of keywords that are embedded in your blog posts like – healthy menus for each meal of the day, calories for certain foods, vitamins in certain fruits, how to cook healthy meals, etc., Google is going to move your site up in the search engines so that people can find you through your blog posts – this is SEO (search engine optimization) – and it works because of blogging.
So if you want to learn more about blogging – then check out “Unlocking the Power of Your Small Business Blog” – the price will be dropping on May 1 for a limited time!
- Even If You Don’t Have Any Business Experience…Or If You’re Successful And Want To Take Your Business To A Whole New Level…I’ll Help Get You VERY Focused And Clear On The Fastest, Easiest Ways To Increase Your Income While Freeing Up Your Time To Live The Lifestyle You Desire.
- Contact me for your complimentary 60 minute consultation call!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
One thought on “
What is Small Business Blog Marketing?”
Here is a good blogging tip!
I have just added the Comment Luv plug in and WP do follow plug in – allowing link backs and putting in your own latest blog info!! Enjoy and spread the knowledge! 🙂
Coach Donna Ward recently posted..Comment on Welcome by Melissa Nelson
Comments are closed.