Your privacy is critically important to us.
- Our goal is full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
When accessing the Website, Coach Donna will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions, you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
What personal data we collect, why, and how we collect it
When visitors leave comments on this site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us online or in person, correspond with us via telephone, email, and when you when you access our website. We also collect information when we provide our services to you when you subscribe to our emails, you may respond to a survey, join our membership sites, fill out a form or comment on our blog, or interact with us on third-party platforms.
What we collect: When you order free or paid for products/services or complete a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and acceptance of terms of service (“Confidential Information”), or you may offer or provide a comment, photo, image, video or any other submission to us when visiting or interacting with our Website and its Content (“Other Information”). By providing such Confidential Information or Other Information to us, you grant us permission to use and store such information.
Your Confidential Information is stored by us internally or through a data management system.
MonsterSites Pro is enabled on this website.
- Anonymizes IP addresses on all Google Analytics hits, eCommerce hits, and form tracking hits
- Disables User ID tracking on Google Analytics hits, eCommerce hits, form tracking hits, and the UserID dimension in the Custom Dimensions addon
- Disables author tracking in the Custom Dimensions addon
- Enables the ga() compatibility mode
- Disables the Demographics and Interests Reports for Remarketing and Advertising tracking on Google Analytics hits
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you might be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
- To send you information and updates about your order and requests for more information.
Note: You may unsubscribe to our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
We may offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites, but we welcome any feedback about these sites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on our Website. We do not deliberately collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. This is in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Payment and transactions information
We do not store payment method details on our website.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you freely make your Confidential Information or Other Information available for viewing by others online through this Website or its Content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be answerable for any unauthorized or prohibited use of the Confidential Information or Other Information that you freely share.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
We do not have responsibility or liability for the content and actions of any other individual, company, or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its Content, and cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Be sure to review their privacy policies for guidelines.
Embedded content from other websites and social media platforms
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites and social media platforms may behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited these sites.
Sharing with third-party vendors and service provider partners
We may share your data with partners and/or subcontractors who help us provide and improve our products and/or services. Your information is likely to be available to various extent to those who support our business (and their subcontractors) including:
- Facebook https://m.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
- Gravatar – https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Technical infrastructure hosts (data)
- Our Web form and newsletter providers (data including email addresses)
- Our online payment service (data)
- Email provider (data)
- Analytics provider (anonymous data) – Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy/, For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics website. etc.
- WordPress JetPack https://automattic.com/cookies
What is Google Analytics?
The information generated by these cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on behalf of Healthy Body by Design for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Please note that Google may also share this information with third parties where required by law or where such third parties may need to process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Consent To Be Tracked By Google Analytics
By using coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com or askcoachdonna.com you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
For more information around Google Analytics, the conditions of use and data protection please click http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Opting Out of Google Analytics
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Links to Other Websites and Embedded Content From Other Websites
Our website (particularly blog articles) may contain links to information on other websites or embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites.
If you have questions about how a particular website uses your information, please check their privacy statement
To use certain features of the Website or its Content, you may need a username and password. Responsibility lies with you for maintaining the confidentiality of a username and password, and you’re accountable for all activities, whether by you or someone else, that occur under your username or password and within your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password. To help protect against unofficial or irregular use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
It’s your responsibility to protect your own username and password from disclosure to others. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage that might happen because of your failure to protect your username, password or account information. Note that when/if you share your username/password with anyone, they may be able to obtain access to your personal information at your own risk.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary.
We use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
We reserve the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. We reserve the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Social website cookies
We have included sharing buttons (powered by shareabholic) for various social networks on our site. The privacy implications will vary depending on the network and the privacy settings you have chosen on those networks.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
We will retain the and any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
We employ Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure your details are encrypted and securely communicated to us. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol for enabling data encryption on the Internet and for helping website visitors confirm the ownership of the website.
Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The ‘S’ at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted. HTTPS is often used to protect highly confidential online transactions like online banking and online shopping order forms.
Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome also display a padlock icon in the address bar to visually indicate that a HTTPS connection is in effect.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the we decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
We employ commercially reasonable methods to make sure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are
protected by applicable copyright trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Coaching Business Entrepreneur’s website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Coaching Business Entrepreneur’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Coaching Business Entrepreneur at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Coaching Business Entrepreneur’s website are provided “as is”. Coaching Business Entrepreneur makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Coaching Business Entrepreneur does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Please understand my results are not typical, I’m not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). I have the benefit of practicing direct response marketing and advertising since 2008, and have an established following as a result. The average person who buys any “how to” information gets little to no results. I’m using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors …including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic. All business entails risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. If you’re not willing to accept that, please DO NOT GET OUR INFORMATION.
In no event shall Coaching Business Entrepreneur or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Coaching Business Entrepreneur’s Internet site, even if Coaching Business Entrepreneur or a Coaching Business Entrepreneur authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Coaching Business Entrepreneur’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Coaching Business Entrepreneur does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Coaching Business Entrepreneur may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Coaching Business Entrepreneur does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Coaching Business Entrepreneur has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Coaching Business Entrepreneur of the site. Use of any such linked website/blog is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Coaching Business Entrepreneur’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Access to Your Personal Information
You’re entitled to know the personal information that we have on record. Please contact Coach Donna here: https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com
You always have the option to unsubscribe from our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails (but of course, we love what we do and we hope you see the value in continuing to be a subscriber).
@ Donna Ward
P.O. Box 408, Skyforest CA 92385
Disclosure: Some of the links on this website may be affiliate links. When you make a purchase from these links, I earn a small commission.
While commissions allow me to keep this site 100% free, I only endorse products I trust and use for myself and clients. You may view my
Affiliate Disclosure @ https://coachingbusinessentrepreneur.com/affiliate-disclosure/
Effective May 25, 2018
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019
- How To Use Social Media To Help Will Help You Grow Your Email Lists - July 1, 2019
- How to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience - June 12, 2019