How can you use PLR with your blog?
OK. Original is fabulous and you can make PLR (Private Label Rights) into your own original material.
First what’s PLR got to do with your blog?
Your main job as a blogger, is sharing valuable updates about your work and business as you offer the information and training that your ideal audience is looking for, to solve their problems and needs.
And when you’re in business online, there‘s really no escaping the need for you to create and deliver valuable content.
When you purchase Private Label Rights (PLR), you can use articles that have been written and sold to a lot of other online business owners to use on their websites, blogs, or to create infoproducts.
How is that valuable and unique for you, then?
Golden Tip: Using PLR with your blog content can save you time from creating your own content.
★ A lot of PLR content really isn’t that great. So…
When you find a great PLR content provider, you’ll want to:
Repurpose, re-use, and recycle that PLR content branding it as your own!
You can use PLR with your blog content as long as you have purchased a product that gives you permission to modify and use the content as you please, you can reuse or recycle it to turn it into more visitors for your blog site, your emails, and for engaging on Social Media platforms.
Here are a couple sites for you to check out and get the idea:
- Nicole Dean You’ll learn a bit more and have the opportunity to purchase quality PLR reports and article packs at really great prices.
- Dennis Becker Get Private Label Rights To (THREE) Full-Blown Businesses You Can Market As Your Own Forever!!
I purchased both types of these packages from both of these top PLR sellers! Using them in great ways in the past! You might enjoy this.
Here you can:
- Rebrand PLR can also help get products to sell.
- Put in your own keywords and title.
- Put in your own unique quality and make it all yours.
Remember that opt in list you’re building?
You can have more offers and easily written emails for your list!
- Advertise and promote your PLR products that you have re-written with your own voice as you promote to your list more often.
I have used PLR in the past:
- Rewriting PLR articles for email programs to help my list with their solutions. Helping me deliver my thoughts easier and fast with information my list would find helpful.
- I’ve also used parts of the articles to inspire new ebooks over the years!
So PLR could fire up your blogging, your emails, and your free optin offers!
Have fun and let me know your experiences when you use PLR with your blog?
DISCLOSURE My goal in sharing resources with you is to bring to light those things that can benefit you. Some links in some of my posts might be “affiliate links”. If you click an affiliate link and purchase something, the company will give me a small percentage of the sale, at no additional cost to you. Then, I’ll go out have and have fun spending all the money I make on deliriously exciting stuff! Thank you 🙂
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, and promoting your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging!
“I never get tired of the conference calls with my business coach Donna L. Ward today I learned how to close more deals by simply being more human. Not just promoting my websites. By simply talking to one another. So much info. Can’t wait to get started. Thank you ladies. (Inner Circle)” Nina PhotographybyHart
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020