Is it possible to capture and communicate anything of value about your brand and what you offer using a value, or positioning, statement?
Your positioning statement can help your target market think about your product compared to your competitor’s products.
There are 2 Key Drivers of a powerful and persuasive message…
– An intimate understanding of your ideal target market.
– Positioning your product or service to take advantage of your ideal target market’s needs or wants.
Now you just need to identify how you can have a positioning statement of value for your customer…which is showing them a way that you can satisfy their needs or wants.
#1 What are value, or positioning, statements for your products and services?
It is not a simple list of benefit statements.
Your value presents the primary reason why a prospect would want to buy from you. You want to show that you are their best choice. You have the solution to their needs or wants.
Your positioning statement can help your prospect and clients think of you in the way you want them to.
– And, it needs you to differentiate your offer from competitors.
So think about why would your ideal prospect would buy from you instead of a competitor?”
2. What is the impact of your position statements?
With only 20 to 60 seconds to catch a possible client’s attention, you can draw them in and set the tone.
Your marketing message and your positioning statement have a lot in common…
- You can articulate your unique value to your prospective clients, with a one sentence value of what you offer.
- You can leverage that as a branding message in creative new ways.
Some pointers to remember…
• Your statement expresses one primary message at a time.
• Meaningful—will it connect with your target audience?
• Differentiating—clearly show how you are different from your competition. Like: Avis Rental Cars ~ ‘We’re #2. We try harder.’
• Worthwhile to your audience—will it make sense to your target audience? Give them a clear and compelling reason to want more from you.
• Believable—will it ring true? Giving an overall feeling that is relevant and makes your audience want to know more.
• Credible—You can prove your claims.
Do share your positioning statements below!
For help with understanding strategies for getting more new clients, you can ask about the strategies you need to take…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
“The information you give is priceless –I like how you broke down the steps – but if I have to make up my own steps it takes time. We know it’s our business and work – but, when you say step one through 5 I get it! My ah-ha moment – was with the plan – a road map – having it planned out – it is like creating how many miles we’ll cover on a trip, when we are going to have lunches – and this is how I’m seeing this business plan – it’s a road map , it may change along the way and that’s OK.” Patty Davis Owner at Z Sisters
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience ? - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? ? - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021