What is the price you want to pay for business?
The Law of Applied Effort and Business tells us that all worthwhile achievements are responsive to hard work.
Your willingness to apply this universal law of business success will be part of the strength and health of your business.
Entrepreneurs worldwide are constantly striving for the best ways of making their businesses succeed, but some usually fail because they have no idea of what to do and in what order to do it.
What then is the secret?
The Law of Applied Effort and Business is you:
– Intentionally examining and paying attention to the cause-effect relationships between what you think, say, feel and do with the results you are getting.
– Being on purpose in implementing the steps and processes to clarify your business goals and objectives and as you develop the skills and acquire the resources needed to work your business successfully.
– Creating your business success using the Law of Applied Effort and Business, and that is:
- Acquiring the skills you need to take your business to the next level.
- Using your talents, experiences, and training to build your business into a financially rewarding activity that you want and can work diligently on to get the life you’ve always imagined—making money doing what you love and sharing what you know to help so many others reach their goals.
You use the Law of Applied Effort and Business as you work persistently to turn your talent and insight into a business that gives you the flexibility to do more of what you love and want to do.
Please allow me to ask you this…
Did you start your business so that you could make and reap the financial rewards of your own hard work?
Think about your own costs and benefits of becoming an entrepreneur.
• Long Hours/ Hard Work: You will have to apply effort and work to get your business off the ground.
Just so we’re clear…
A successful business requires hard work, persistence, and sometimes tough love for your own inner growth before you can reap the rewards.
- Even as you see your own amazing potential get you where you want to be.
Want to learn more about your own business success formula with Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Coach Donna reached out to me to try to find out more about my business and my goals, not just in business, but in life. She has a great warmth and desire to help people find solutions that are best for the person rather than her own bottom line. Even though she didn’t know it at the time, I was definitely looking for a more systematic approach to building a business. I would recommend her to anyone seeking to build their business.”
Steve Nicholas ~ Steve the Owl’s Blog ~ http://www.stevetheowl.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020