Tip #1 ~ Killer strategies for blogging – Visibility
As an entrepreneur you know the more visible you are online and offline, you can become a part of your prospective customers’ daily lives.
You know that you want to be the one your ideal customer sees in the search engine responses when they put a question into a search engine looking for what you offer.
More killer strategies for blogging…
Tip #2 ~ Killer strategies for blogging – Increase Your Social Reach
– You already share your blog and business information with current and potential customers as you use informational content sharing strategies for networking online and offline.
– You keep building relationships on all Social Media by keeping your conversations going.
– Continue to boost engagement with quality content consistently.
Tip #3 ~ Killer strategies for blogging – Find and Use Your Keywords
– Use your top keywords that you want to be known for, and that your ideal clients will be searching for, and then mix those keywords into your social profiles.
– Keywords in your profiles boosts your search engine optimization (SEO).
Tip #4 ~ Killer strategies for blogging – Increasing Your Lead Generation
– Think more like your customer and less like a salesperson.
– Check out leading social psychologist Robert Cialdini’s Theory of Reciprocity – Which is being helpful; don’t sell to prospects; help them solve a problem.
– Show your prospects you care about what they want to know more about.
– This is adding value and generating more interest, and likeability, for your business / brand.
You already know that the more you become a resource for your customers, the more you’ll be on top of their mind. Choosing to talk with you more about your business rather than talking with your competitors.
To increase your lead generation from Social Media as you are building those business relationships?
– I’ve read that Social Media prospects show more interest in pages that have a balance between product and benefits based content.
– You can attract prospective customers to your free content offering in exchange for their information as you add them onto your list and converting those visitors into leads.
This all is the start of attracting customers into and down your sales funnel.
Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong attracting your contacts to build your list with your blog…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…Step-by-Step guidance…
Then join other small businesses at our Monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Cindy Reyes, Heart Link Coordinator & Tastefully Simple Consultant –“I have a lot more direction than I had before. I am getting through what’s been holding me back! I now feel like I have something more solid to work with. Because I am narrowing my business down to a targeted niche. When Coach Donna says she is intuitive, she is right on!” Connect on Facebook.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020