Yes. you can leverage your business intuition to take you on a savvy path to reach your vision.
An intuitive business friend of mine was astonished when I said we can be intuitively strategic.
- What do you think about it – logically and intuitively?
In a study by Harvard’s Jagdish Parikh involving 13,000 respondents, executives said they relied on left- and right-brain skills about equally – but they credited 80 per cent of their success to intuition.
It may be rare for many to admit, but anyone can do this…it can be your own ‘killer strategy’.
– It’s a case of using your right brain to nudge you and allowing the left to come in and lead where your intuition is going.
– It’s being inspired, taking action and then allowing.
– It is trusting and having faith.
The bottom line is that you are listening to your ‘gut feeling’ and paying attention to those nudges that come in.
Your business intuition is using your secret weapon!
You have to find the answer to getting out of your own way.
Learning how to build your business in a more natural, and almost, magical way.
Where is it you want to go in your business and how do you close the gap of where you are now to where you want to be?
Have you asked yourself…’What’s in the way of my intention?’ What about thinking on this…
– Practical steps are necessary for growing your business.
– Having a quick and ready insight that you learn to trust is required.
– Aligning these two pieces are part of your inner game. Learning to balance your left and right brain to make decisions is really a way of life and clarity.
Putting the left brain and the right brain together is just business sense, and business intuition. It becomes a power of habit. A trained habit.
You recognize when a nudge comes. It takes being aware of your awareness, your own business intuition. Not just moving along each step and grabbing for what must come next.
You are being an adventurer with your business intuition and with your inner game.
How can your logic work with your intuition?
Start exploring your own self-awareness and practice. The payback can be significant (trust and have faith!).
Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…Step-by-Step guidance…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Cindy Reyes, Heart Link Coordinator & Tastefully Simple Consultant –“I have a lot more direction than I had before. I am getting through what’s been holding me back! I now feel like I have something more solid to work with. Because I am narrowing my business down to a targeted niche. When Coach Donna says she is intuitive, she is right on!” Connect on Facebook.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - July 6, 2020
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - July 3, 2020
- Engagement in Email Marketing - June 6, 2020