Successful Social Media Steps for Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs on a Budget.
Wow – Want to know so much more? I do! PIck up your recording of the call – Just put in your name and email – look for the page with the information and check your emails from Ask Coach Donna and Nicole Hewitt Donaldson
- Why do we (one man show biz owners) need to be on social media?
- What platforms do you suggest we participate in and why?
- What are the differences and advantages of each?
- How do we set up searchable profiles?
- What should we share and how should we share it?
- What is a realistic expectation and goal or call to action?
- How do we measure our progress using Klout or Kred?
- What is the one thing we always need to remember as we embark on this journey?
Deb Scott, BA, CPC #1 Best-Selling Author in Social Media for Business: Social Media for the Rest of Us.
- Four time award winning author of,The Sky is Green & the Grass is Blue (a Kindle Top 10 Best Seller!).
- Top rated in 21 categories and best podcaster winner for,The Best People We Know Show, with over 1 million global listeners.
- A Top 1% Kred Social Media Influencer.
Deb spent twenty years as a cardiovascular surgical specialist, winning numerous awards for outstanding sales and leadership skills. In her personal life, Deb battled sexual abuse, others’ alcoholism, dysfunctional relationships, depression, was the sole caregiver to both her parents who fought cancer to their death, and even experienced financial devastation. Today, Deb helps people turn things around in their business, or the business of living, with the discovery of the amazing you. You’re a Gift – Unwrap Yourself! Visit http://www.DebScott.com
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
2 thoughts on “Deb Scott Registration”
Pingback: You Want Social Media - Intuitive Business Coach
Pingback: Want To Increase Your Email List? - Intuitive Business Coach
Comments are closed.