The 10K in a Day Marketing Strategy Every Business Can Use
Are you working way too hard to get clients?
Are you tired of spending time one-on-one in sales conversations to get people to buy your services and programs?
Your privacy is save with us!
You are about to discover what most people don’t understand; how to attract clients and make massive money with small workshops and seminars.
Join Daphne Bousquet, 3-time Olympian and workshops and seminar strategist as she reveals in this interview:
- 3 Ways workshops and seminars grow your business, whether you are brand new or have an established business
- How to make 10K in just one day with even a small workshop
- 3 Workshop and seminar myths. Busted!
- The number 1 reason attendees will flock to your event
- The biggest and costliest mistake that can sink your workshop
Wow – Want to know so much more?
“I really enjoyed the 10K in a Day Marketing Strategy teleseminar. Daphne Bousquet was so generous with the information she shared on events planning. I won’t be planning any events, at least in the near future, however, I do have my notes and can use them if an opportunity arises to assist in planning an event with someone locally. Thanks for sharing.” Dionne Siegrist at https://www.facebook.com/MoltenWrx
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
4 thoughts on “Daphne Bousquet Registration”
I would have loved to attend, I did forget we are jumping on a 4 day cruise through the weekend. Maybe next time. Our BraveHeart Women’s group is meeting on January 18 for gathering 11:00 AM – 2:00PM for a Pot luck here in Upland, CA 91784. You are certainly welcome to join…
Have a wonderful weekend,
Awww…Laureen! Thank you so much for your kind note – I will miss hearing you on the call – but, will look forward to hearing all about your trip! Big hugs and love 🙂
I’m going through a lot of your posts, and came across this one, which is today, I guess you just posted. Today, I’m having a ‘reunion’ with the guests I went to Africa with, I am doing souvenir books for them, and we are getting together to share photos and stories etc. Also getting ready for two presentations for my business, before I leave again next month. so much to do but Look forward to seeing you soon.
Kay, You are just so nice to stop by and make a comment – thank you! I think we’ll be seeing each other Thursday at Jewels Gardner’s networking – I want to hear more about your trips! Big hugs, 🙂