– Which are personal qualities that enhance your interpersonal and business relations. Unlike hard skills, which are specific to a certain type of task or activity.
Soft skills = leadership and effective communication, listening, speaking, and writing skills for your business = your marketing and sales skills.
These soft business skills are important to you, if…
- You’re on Social Media
- Have a blog/website.
- Talk to people in your business – rather online or in person.
You’re successfully being able to let your audience know how something will benefit them personally.
You could look at soft business skills as just being common sense and being able to communicate your message effectively.
But without the smart use of soft business skills even if you’re the most successful marketer, you’d find your business progress forced and constrained.
Developing these soft business skills is key to growing your business and attracting your ideal clients to work with you.
So how do you, as a business make the most of your soft business skills with social media and your online information, plus talk to people you meet in person?
- You’ll be listening to what is being said by your ideal customers, and interact with them in the space where they are spending their time. Rather online or offline.
- PR – Public Relations…Your online sites are your platform to stand on and deliver your message, build your brand, be seen and heard.
- Market research – You have access to your ideal customers. They are openly talking about their needs. Helping you understand them with a few questions.
- Marketing your brand. You can provide a supporting role in the life of your customer. You can make their day a little better through a social relationship with your brand. Without spamming them with your information.
==> Ex: How to order easily and have it ready for pick up, quickly. Like Starbucks – you name it. You’re letting them know, you’re there to assist their day.
Ask how you can make it easier for your customers.
- Sales is happening in what is now called the ‘Social Shopping Mall’. Your online business is your place to use soft business skills to help you become ‘popular’.
You can have customer relationships blossom as you focus on using your soft business skill in social media, your blog, or just plain old fashioned networking to enhance your customer engagement.
Go ahead and try it! It’s fun being popular in your business!
Your primary purpose is going to be to build your relationships and your list.
Want to learn more about Building Your Email List and Your Business? <== Click on the words. And, ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
Then join other small businesses at our monthly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“Coach Donna reached out to me to try to find out more about my business and my goals, not just in business, but in life. She has a great warmth and desire to help people find solutions that are best for the person rather than her own bottom line. Even though she didn’t know it at the time, I was definitely looking for a more systematic approach to building a business. I would recommend her to anyone seeking to build their business.”
Steve Nicholas ~ Steve the Owl’s Blog ~ http://www.stevetheowl.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019