It’s really great that you can build brand awareness, find clients, and make more sales even as you’re being social and building your online reputation.
Just by using SOCIAL MEDIA tools.
Managing your online reputation is more than promotion. Consider it part of your online existence and be persistent in making it a main concern.
Think of it as self-defense and make it a priority.
Whether you know it or not, your online presence may be growing without any input from you.
Engage and manage your reputation.
Be social and build your online reputation personalizing your brand and setting up a solid reputation and foundation online.
“Connecting” is the new handshake
Your blog is about connecting and interaction more than it is about advertising.
You can be social and build your online reputation as a two way communication process.
Readers and you audience are able openly express their thoughts and interact with you, and others…around a topic that you’ve chosen.
That’s a very cool thing.
Can you see the value here?
In the case of your online reputation, you are what you retweet and post.
Bringing it altogether really is about learning, growing, implementing ⇒Our Social Media Mastery Program is where you are able to learn how to do just that! Join us and discover…Click & Discover Blogging Mastermind
Blogging and social media platforms push you to produce and share unique, high-quality content about yourself and what you do.
So that you can:
#1 Make a meaningful difference.
Offer something that your audience doesn’t have and is difficult to easily find.
What is it about the answers to these questions that might interest your readers…
- What do you provide that your audience needs?
- What can they learn from you that they can’t find anywhere else?
- What makes you uncommon, special?
#2 Find your own big advantage.
- Okay ~ What’s so different about you?
- Something that no one else is like?
Here’s a hint. Only a few people know all of the gifts that I have been given (through Christ) as an Intuitive.
Why? Because Intuitives like myself are rare. My Intuitive sensitivities are a part of my Spiritual path and I only share with my close clients how I can help them with their own path.
Do you see the unique value I offer and how the significance for my own promotion?
Because that’s an exceptional difference for a Social Media Expert to be talking about!
Take a look at what happened when I did a search for Intuitive Social Media Expert.
I am the top 4 organic results on page one of Google’s Search engine.
This is realizing a big advantage as I share what is different about what I do.
- I am also targeting other Intuitive types – which is my goal.
#3 What are Google and social media saying about you?
- Google the name you usually go by (log out of your Gmail first). What did you find?
- If these search results were all about what anyone knew of you, what would they take away from what they’ve read?
Today, if you don’t show up in Google, you don’t exist. How are you showing up, is the question.
Then ~ Find out what information is available about you online—as well as others who share your name. A great way to take a look is to use the Reach Branding Online ID Calculator.
Your name is your brand.
Connecting your content with a consistent name, not only gives visibility, but also makes sure your readers will have no trouble finding your best content online. Click to Demystify Blogging
- 7 Ways to Use Competitors to Find Your Best Facebook Targeted Audience 💼 - February 2, 2021
- Can Your Irresistible Opt-in Offer Reveal Some Secrets? 🤫 - January 15, 2021
- How to Drive Value with Your Social Media Marketing Funnel - January 12, 2021