To expand your business, you still need to interact with people offline, face to face and gain the skills to becoming a professional and great networker.
Offline networking used to be the only way you could really network, right?
Networking helps grow your business, when you know how to plant the seeds and nurture as a great networker.
- Online and offline prospects need to get to know who you are and what problems you are great at helping them solve.
Even with sales and marketing experience, you may still find networking with others a bit difficult, or even boring.
But, when you combine your online and offline networking to get more results for your business, you are actively developing and growing your networks daily.
==> This is part of what a great networker does, growing a list of business contacts to keep in touch with.
How do you become a great networker?
You know that networking and following up is not about selling. Everyone hates being sold to.
Learn and watch other great networkers to see how they attract people to them, and why others enjoy spending time with them.
Why is that?
– They are positive and enthusiastic, which radiates confidence. That makes it easy to get to know them as they are building up social capital.
– They seem to love people.
– They have the right networking mindset and skills.
– They have a clear message with enough juicy points to entice the listener to want to know more.
– They know their audience – they give, share and enjoy others.
– These are learned skills.
It’s important to learn how to become a great networker to ensure your networking success is not a time wasting adventure.
Want to yield results as a great networker? Think of it as planting a garden.
You do the preparation and take special care of the seedlings for months. It can be a long process You learn the process and you learn from the results. Sometimes the flower just doesn’t blossom, so you tend to the other seedlings.
You can start getting more answers for growing your business at my Monthly Free Open Forum Q&A call…Save your spot at…Easiest Way to Grow Your Business
“The first 2 weeks in this coaching group – I have beem learning about growing my business and stepping out of my comfort zone – going out and meeting people and being able to talk to people better – making phone calls (had phone phobia) – writing down and making deadlines and reaching them – I am feeling more comfortable in how people are perceiving me.” seajaicolston.miche.com