Sharing your value takes a lot of communication as well as applying your compelling marketing message and content.
- E-mails are a good way to communicate your value to prospective clients and current clients.
What are the right steps for email marketing?
Have compelling emails to your list of customers and prospects that want to hear from you and have given you permission to contact them.
1. But, how do you get a list to send emails to?
To start with, write a short report to give away, to use as an incentive for people to join an email list.
- You can’t do much email marketing unless you have email addresses of people who want to hear from you and have given you permission to contact them via email.
Building your own list of current customers, past customers, and prospects (versus buying names and addresses) is the goal.
2. Spend more time developing your email skills.
Craft an email, write it, and send it. Building up your experience.
Do you get emails from internet “gurus”? I’ll bet you do, lots of them, right?
- Study them. Learn how they communicate. Model. And continue to grow in your skills.
Slowly but surely you’re improving your writing skills.
3. Create visibility and be on top of their mind
Email marketing, is information marketing, and it is an excellent way to reach out to your list and communicate your brilliance with them.
- You’ve probably heard that research shows people need to hear from you 7 times on average before they buy from you. Right now, it would make sense that the number would be higher, because people see so many ads, and emails in their inbox, every single day.
4. You now are an Email Marketer! Congratulations. 🙂
But, wait…there’s more:
So you have a group of people who are passionate about your topic.
Now you can spend time and a bit of money on your own information products related to your topic.
- And, then write some emails to send your list of subscribers to your sales page.
You continue to work on your sales message over and over until it’s really super effective and you start seeing some sales come in from your email marketing.
5. The Steps to becoming an Email marketer….
- Building your list of your prospective clients and current clients.
- Learning how to communicate your information in a compelling way.
- Be consistent in your email campaigns.
- Create and sale your product, or service.
==> Now you make a decision to block out time every day to learn, practice, and make it happen consistently.
- Every day you chip away at learning and growing in your marketing, writing, and email marketing skills.
Would you like more business building strategies? Really?
Then join other small businesses at our no-cost open forum live q&a call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“I was introduced to Donna to help me put structure to my marketing and on-line presence. She has excellent insight, very creative with a great sense of priority to root out obstacles standing in the way of my progress. Donna has been most helpful in getting me recalibrated about my processes and my activities. I needed results and she showed me how to get us out of our slump. If you’ve thought you might benefit from a business coach, wonder no more. Do it! You won’t regret it. She is great at what she does and over delivers with your success forefront. AND she is a most person fun to work with!”
Bob Forshay, Business Consultant, Mastermind Group LLC facebook.com/supplychainconsultant
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019