What are some strategies and tactics that move (influence) prospective clients to engage with your brand?
1. Building a relationship with your prospects, and clients, is nurturing and building rapport and bonding with them. And this is the smartest strategic course of action.
- Building your business relationships requires your marketing to be warm, targeted to their needs and wants, being relevant.
- Relationship marketing is a fabulous way to engage and develop a value exchange that builds relationships to generate brand attraction.
“…relationship marketing differs from other forms of marketing in that it recognizes the long term value of customer relationships and extends communication beyond intrusive advertising and sales promotional messages. ‘(Wikipedia.org)
2. Relationship marketing isn’t a one size fits all.
- One huge piece of this is your…
• Messaging. It is having the knowledge of your clients’ needs and wants. Knowing the words they use to describe their pain, or struggle; which is the main part of crafting your brand’s messaging so that it connects with the reader, your targeted prospective clients.
Building brand relationships through your messaging.
2. Market Savvy. Savvy is an understanding of your market and knowing what they need and want that you have the solution for.
- This is where you have to either do the research online or go out and actually talk and visit with your targeted audience. This is how you go about getting that ‘Market Savvy’ in knowing your ideal clients ~ Learning deep down, how to visit and build a great business relationship.
You goal then is to build a relationship with your prospects and clients that allows you to deliver an engaging brand experience that leads them into wanting to know more, wanting to connect, and make purchases as a happy client of yours.
- Aiming a general message at a targeted group of prospective clients, and hoping for the best, is not what works.
Sure, it may sometimes, but to be consistent?
You need to build your own knowledge about your customers. Know them like a friend. Become their fan, and allow them to become your fan.
Think about this…When you give your prospective clients a lot of heart felt thoughtfulness, you’ll gain their attention and have a better chance to build that relationship. Then, they’ll start contacting you, engaging more with your brand.
Actually lining up to get to know more.
Now is that a fun reality?
- Want more new ideas and answers to your questions? Please leave comments and do check this out…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
Benefit with Arbonne – “Donna has been a wonderful business coach that has provided me with multiple suggestions on ways to grow my business network and increase my revenue. Each suggestion that I have implemented I have noticed tremendous growth in my business!” A big Woo-hoo! Marsha’s business is booming! I am a big fan of hers!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How You Can Make Your Facebook Page More Interesting - June 1, 2020
- Want a Successful Marketing Formula? - February 10, 2020
- Introducing10 Steps in How To Set Powerful Goals and Values ⚡ - December 15, 2019