Strategic planning has long been used as a tool for transforming and revitalizing businesses.
- Your purpose of strategic planning is to outline where you want your business to go and how it’s going to get there
But, what does it takes for a plan and the process to succeed?
Your plan put into action has conditions for success…
– A successful plan, by definition, is a plan you’ll use.
– Your strategic plan is your tool that gives you guidance to fulfilling your mission with efficiency and impact.
- And, articulates specific goals and actions steps.
- Noting the resources you’ll need to help make it happen.
Key #1 What are you hoping to achieve?
– Client solutions that help you get noticed.
– Certainly the motivation to achieve higher satisfaction and sales, which is in part tied to money.
Key #2 Translating your strategies into results. Implementation.
– This means getting an action plan together. Turning your strategies into action through processes, systems and routines, for moving forward.
– Being successful is not about sitting down, being real smart, and figuring it out all at once. It just doesn’t work that way. You’ll researching and experimenting. The faster you can learn, the faster you will meet your objectives.
- Creating income producing activities on a daily basis.
Key #3 Aligning your activities with your customer and your business goals.
– Your goal is to gain your customers’ attention, then create an unbreakable relationship.
– Creating a strong brand and customer loyalty is delivering on your promise.
Sound business planning helps you keep focused and avoids you drifting off into Wonderland. This is your chance to build on your business’s strengths, putting your goals into practice and achieve your vision.
REPEAT your process once a year. And, review often.
Your strategic planning will:
– Make sure you know your customer base.
– Give you more clarity in how to move forward and corner a share of your market in the immediate, medium term and longer term future.
- You can define your successful strategic planning for promoting your business using a range of methods and media. And, have fun as you enjoy it becoming a reality.
And this is the big one we always keep on our mind:
- Become a business that your customers can believe in and count on and they’ll be loyal to you, and bring new customers to you. That’s a pretty sound marketing strategy!
You can take serious steps on your path and learn the strategies you need to take for income producing activities…Get started, stay on your path, and keep going strong. The foundation of your business are your leads, your contacts…Want to learn more about Build Your Business, Build Your List? Ask me how I added over 1000 new subscribers to my list in just 4 months…
…More ways to building your online business…and generating those quality leads…
Then join other small businesses at our Weekly no-cost Open Forum live Q&A call at==> Tired of working too hard to build your list?
“In the last hour I was doing some follow up calls and one of the ladies I had met at recent Skincare class that seemed interested in the business said she was very interested and has been reading my emails and is blown away by my products and business opportunity. We set up a follow up date to chat more. But without Coach Donna L. Ward’s tips and training I may have not implemented these practices of emailing and setting time to do my calls. I get so excited when I see it working! Just had to share! Thanks so much Donna! My business just went BOOM with the activity I have added to my calendar.” Marsha Landeros Benefit with Arbonne
- Are You Making These Social Networking Mistakes? - May 5, 2023
- How to Use These Facebook Goals in Your Marketing Plan - March 14, 2023
- How To Bring Life To Your Content Marketing Strategy - February 26, 2023
6 thoughts on “3 Keys to Successful Strategic Planning”
Thanks for the tips! They were very easy to read and practical!
Kristin S recently posted..Romance-Countdown for Husband (or Wife)
Thank you, Kristin – I appreciate that! Hope to see you here again 🙂
Donna, greetings! I’m visiting from the Ultimate Blog Challenge. You cover some very important points! I’m especially focused on list-building right now, so you hit a hot topic for me, mentioning the importance of that. Thanks!
Kebba Buckley Button recently posted..Holiday Stress Tip #4-Stressed about hol
So glad you found this topic timely – and I hope to see you on our Build Your Business, Build Your List Calls – starting again Jan 2 at 9 am! 🙂
Each step you list is crucial in the process so it is important to take each serious. One mistake can set yourself up for failure if you have not thought it through well enough. You don’t want to be working everyday with something that was doomed for failure from the beginning as it can kill your motivation.
Jason Power recently posted..How The Business Plan Determines Success
Thanks so much Jason, for your comment and I am grateful for your thoughts! So glad to see you here!!
Comments are closed.