Branding your business with social media now includes being great at knowing how to capture more leads.
So what does it mean to capture more leads and why do you need to care?
You ‘get’ what it takes to drive traffic and engage visitors with content that they feel is of value to them.
- Now the next step is to get your readers to convert from a reader into a lead and continue to receive valuable information from you on a regular basis.
- You just don’t want them leaving your blog, or even your social media platforms, without providing their email and name.
Winning the opportunity to nurture them until they are ready to buy what you have to offer.
- Pulling people in with your valuable content.
Focusing on building a happy long term email relationship as you capture more leads.
- Becoming their problem solver by giving them value that they perceive as something they need and want.
Keep in mind.
#1 Social media amplifies your content message, benefiting your chances to capture more leads.
When your audience learns about your brand on social media, it gives you the opening to turn those “Likes”, and followers, into leads.
When you capture more leads, you have more possibilities of building a relationship with your email contacts.
How can you capture more leads using social media?
- When you send your audience to your blog posts you’ll have an optin box on your blog, or in your post, and share that optin on your social media sites sending your readers over to your free gift offer.
So read on…
#2 Analyze Your Existing Social Media Platforms
Attracting your ideal audience to your blog, through social media and SEO includes making sure you have properly optimized your blog and social media bios and content:
- Using keywords strategically to move your content up in search engine page rankings over time.
- Bringing more visitors to your blog and social media platforms each day.
What can you do?
- Evaluate all your social media profiles making sure they’re consistent and you are using your keywords for SEO optimization.
Check that your banners are consistent with your message and include your call to action (CTA) in your banner when allowed.
- Check that your banners are consistent with your message and include your call to action (CTA) in your banner when allowed.
How can you put a CTA in your banner and capture more leads? Take a look at my LinkedIn Banner – it has a CTA right in it. This is a url where I want to send my readers to pick up their free gift from me in exchange for their email and name.
#3 Your Compelling Offer is What You Put Into Your CTA It needs to grabs their attention and help your ideal audience self-select themselves, enticing them to optin. If you want to capture more leads, remember this:
- The better the quality of your offer, the better the quality of the lead.
How do you get a great idea for your offer and capture more leads? Think about it from your audience’s outlook.
- They want what’s in it for them – nothing more!
- They’re looking for the ‘magic bullet’ that will give them EXACTLY what they want and need to transform into their ideal.
- You need to know what their ideal transformation is.
Do you see the value in this…
When you capture more leads you have the opportunity to give a treasure of resources to your list and provide them with what they want (and need) from you.
Read what others are saying…
“I love the idea of a lead magnet, too. I’m already on my 3rd iteration and thinking about changing it up. I have opt-in boxes in several locations including at the end of my posts.Thank you so much for these tips!! Very helpful and a great reminder.” Jennifer Kennedy recently posted..10 Tips Everyone Designing Worksheets Should Use
“I have read time and time again to gather emails and start my list…I don’t know what I’m waiting for! LOL…but I will do it!! I know how valuable it is.” Dana recently posted..My 5 Favorite Apps
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- Do You Use Confidence Builders Like This? 👷 - September 26, 2019
- 3 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Reach 😱 - August 9, 2019
- How to Increase Free Traffic to Your Blog With Facebook - July 4, 2019