How about I share with you some results you can be getting from your blog and social media with the people you’re trying to communicate with through your blog and social media?
Bear with me here:
Your blog and social media are valuable tools to use in helping strengthen your brand and reach out to potential audiences.
But before I jump into the details, let me say this…
We all want to get found online, great then what?
- Convert your blog visitors that are coming over from social media.
Let’s talk about that as a result you can and must think about having from your blog and social media.
Email marketing can be profitable for anybody, no matter what kind of product or service you offer.
But building your list, which is the foundation of email marketing success is in the quality and size of that list. If you build a list of subscribers that trust you and consider you an expert in your field, your response rates will constantly climb.
The first thing people ask, when they hear about a list building system, is what is it and how does it work? Join thousands of others that have learn pieces of the puzzle on our “How To Build Your Email List’ no-cost Tele-class.
Your content promotion and marketing efforts give you a lot of paybacks:
- Helping people through information, resources, insights, and useful tools.
- Building brand awareness.
- Earning trust in your online community.
- Establish your following.
- Turn your followers into blog visitors.
- And turn your blog visitors into sales opportunities.
Reaching out and making meaningful connections with others online who share your interests and passions is inspiring, interesting, thought provoking and well you ‘get’ it.It’s well worth your time and efforts.
- This is not a mindless diversion. It’s what you do for your blog – to share your passion and information.
You make it an extremely productive activity.
- Maybe all your work could continue into something more – You could be generating an email list so you can grow your income by using your blog and social media as your marketing funnel.
Interested in learning more about generating an email list and your own social media marketing funnel?[tweetthis url=”https://donnaward.leadpages.co/sm-email-list/”]No-cost class! Build Your Email List ~ Register [/tweetthis]
OK – You say you’re not a marketer?
Hmmm….I think this qualifies:
- You promote your information through content marketing with your blog and social media.
Now ask yourself and answer this: what are the results you want from your blog and social media?
You have to know that you can use content marketing as a funnel to grow your community.
- I would venture to say that you want to bring traffic over to your blog from social media. Right?
– And, then you want that traffic to turn into readers that want more of your information on a regular basis and come back more to get more valuable information from you.
Content marketing is all of the above…
It’s pull marketing.
You’re attracting and pulling them in with your magnet, based on valuable content that appeals and supports your readers, not spam that interrupts them.
- You understand that your audience wants to be pulled to you. Not pushed.
Great – you now have your content attracting your audience of readers!
What action do you want them to take?
- What do you want them to get out of their experience with you?
You can start turning your readers into valuable raving fans and building your email list so that you can nurture those relationships with more of your invaluable content that you know they want from you that only you can give through your email list.
This is part of your content marketing – you funneling your readers through your system.
From your blog and social media, you’re generating marketing funnel leads.
– Giving you the opportunity to be engaging with someone who may not have even known they had a problem that your content may be addressing.
- And…you’re getting them before other like type blogs or competition attract them.
– Giving you the advantage to continue that visit and start them down the conversation road with your content marketing ~ This is your funnel.
How do you create the content for your sales funnel?
- Create a Stellar Content
- Build more social media traffic to your site.
- Know your Audience
- Prepare Your Irresistible Optin Offer
- Have Your Opt-In Page to Collect Names & Emails in Exchange For Your Irresistible Optin Offer
- Set up your autoresponder system – I use AWeber
- Put together an email follow up series
But there is just one small catch…
Are you willing and wanting to collect a list of emails to build a relationship with your audience that has longer lasting results for you and them?
Where are you at with this process of your blog and social media as a content marketing funnel?
This all takes knowledge, time & effort – be on the f.ree List Building call and ask more about what you can do…
List Building ~ It’s social media, blogging, and building your list of contacts and is needed if you want a more interactive community! Join in the conversation at our monthly F.ree call – Become a Better List Builder
What others are saying…
” I made the mistake of not building this early on. Now I’m paying quite literally!” www.trihardmom.com
” I try to build up my lists. It is important to be able to reach a lot of people. These are great tips.”
gingermommyrants recently posted..How to make your blog more brand friendly
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use 5 Goals in Your Facebook Marketing - April 5, 2017
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017