What do you think about social media marketing?
You know this…
Social media marketing is a two-way street.
You share your excitement and your message with your online community even as you’re consistently:
- Knowing the type of content to share that will interest your community.
- Looking for content that may not always be promotional for sales – but it is for your brand.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and
- Responding to questions and comments from others.
This is you connecting social media successes back to real business outcomes….
Join our FREE Social Media Success Training & Get Your Bonus Sign Up Gift…’Twitter For Business’ Infographic – click the image to learn more!
Think about this…
If you don’t care about social media marketing as your messages go out…
- You’re not taking advantage of the real points of how social media can work for you and,
- You may even be pushing away your audience, so that they really don’t pay attention to you any longer.
Building your own lively social communities means that you are…
- Engaging with your ideal audience online.
- Building awareness of your work,
- Growing your influence, and
- Encouraging your audience to share your messages.
Now think about this…
When you combine social media marketing with email marketing…
- You have another system to stay on top-of-mind;
And you’re tapping into social media marketing.
Staying connected with your communities using yet another feature of social media marketing.
One more thing…
Using your social platforms to engage users and grow traffic can build your email list.
But how can you do that even better?
Great content isn’t so great if no one reads it.
- So you can organize your social media strategy around your blog.
- Your blog is where your community can congregate after they connect with your brand on social media.
Ask yourself this…
- Is your goal with social media for sales, leads, promotion, buzz, more site traffic, etc?
If you’re goal is any one of these, you’ll want to bring your audience in from all of your social media platforms and generate leads through lead magnets.
Do you see the value here?
Whenever you bring your ideal audience to your blog, you’ll want them to want more of your information.
- And, you’ll offer that opportunity to them through your lead magnet – offering an ebook, a kit, training series, videos and more in exchange for their name and email.
You need to understand your ‘Lead Metrics:
- That’s understanding your lead generation performance from the top of your social media marketing funnel through to the sales.
- Following your ideal audience from the moment they leave a social medial site to visit your blog
- And monitoring them through your email list conversion;
- To when they say “Yes, please” to your offer.
Then you’ll keep an eye on what’s happening as you nurture them through the ‘Sales Metrics’.
- How your content is influencing the bottom-of-the-funnel results?
- How is your content filling the pipeline?
- How is your content driving revenue?
Now your social media marketing can go social all the way for your brand as you…
- Create special sales and promos for your social media audience.
- Making sure that every step of your social media marketing funnel is working towards moving your ideal audience through to the purchase, or whatever it is you’re offering.
This is how you connect social media back to real business outcomes.
Join our f.ree teleclass on July 23 and learn…
How to Measure and Optimize Your Social Media Marketing and receive your ⇒Bonus Sign Up Gift…‘Twitter For Business’ Infographic
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Extend Your Facebook Page Reach - May 5, 2017
- How to Use 5 Goals in Your Facebook Marketing - April 5, 2017
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017