Ebooks need to be part of your marketing plan, whether you have a business online or offline. The only real costs are your time and the benefits are sharing your valuable expertise.
- — What is an ebook? An ebook is an electronic book that you read on your computer. PDF format is the popular format for ebooks. You give them away or you sale them.
You do need to understand the answers for why write an ebook is so important in helping you attract your perfect clients and build your list of prospects.
- Ebooks help you share new marketing information, ideas, techniques, and your unique expert experience.
Writing has always been a powerful tool. And, using ebooks in your business to share your original ideas and publicize your information – as a valuable free gift or info-product – is a great way to promote and market economically.
We’ve all heard that ‘knowledge is powerful’. If you have knowledge that others can use to solve their problems, then you can write an ebook.
- If you have a business with a blog, and want to build a strong following of your targeted audience, then you can use your ebook in effective ways. You can use ebooks as a free gift on your opt-in pages. Your visitors give their information in exchange for your ebook, and you build your lists.
For example, let’s say that your expertise is training others how to grow a vegetable garden and now you’re ready to share your knowledge and experience. An ebook is the perfect way to reach the largest audience of your perfect clients.
Another important reason for why write an ebook, is that ebooks will help you share your knowledge and expertise, helping people see you as an authority in your field and want more from you.
One of the most common reasons people read ebooks? Free and valuable information! That’s because we usually give ebooks away to build our lists. It is part of our strategic marketing funnel.
· Figure out what solutions you have for your target audience, and do your keyword search for your topic.
· You will be looking at what’s out there, and put your own voice to in in a unique and informative way.
· Make sure you have a juicy title, and enticing graphics, that will entice readers to give their email address in exchange for your ebook.
You don’t have to have be the best in your subject matter, to write about your topic. People need, and want, advice that is fun to read and keeps their interest as they learn your solutions to their problems.
Now you can understand some of the great points of why write an ebook. Not only do ebooks give you an opportunity to share you and your business, but your ebooks really need to be a part of your marketing plan.
This Special Report, e-book, may give you a great example of what I am talking about!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017
- How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel - February 28, 2017