Building your blog into a success story for you means that you need it to be a content marketing machine and develop a strategy for your unique message.
So what’s your game plan?
==> Create a strategic structure for your content marketing machine.
#1 Understanding your own content needs to be first on your list.
- Awareness of what you share and how
The formula for your content marketing machine starts with bringing about a continued awareness to your ideal audience.
- Providing your readers the information they want, when they want it, and where they want it.
Yet, you and I both know this plan can be a bit tough at times and involved.
- However, with your content marketing machine in place you can begin to create a strong foundation of information marketing that attracts your readers and offers them more of your expertise, building awareness, and nurturing their interest in your work.
Now as a blogger you’ve also become aware of how your content marketing can support many goals even as you are bringing attention to your blog:
- brand awareness,
- gain more readers,
- lead generation / relationship building (collecting your email list of contacts),
- audience retention/loyalty.
Let’s focus a moment on the goal most bloggers seem to have the least awareness of: lead organization / relationship building.
- Content promotion is huge in building your email list, it is lead generation.
Which means you have to have a form to capture your audience’s contact information.
Once you have your readers’ attention with your content, plus your free giveaway, you’ll be sending emails and updates, with a chance to get more personal and build a stronger connection with them.
But, why think about an email list, when you just want readers for your blog?
- You’re continuing to create a list of readers for your content with your emails.
- Even as you’re building a community, which will be reading your content.
- Using your email list can be one of the most important tools to use in getting your content read.
Sharing your expertise through your content is creating an awareness of why you are the best blog that can give them ideas to help solve their problems.
Your content marketing machine includes the many different platforms.
- Blogging and promotion
- Training and guides as pdf’s and Kindle books
- Online courses
- Tele-classes and webinars
- Social Media engagement
- Press releases
Do let me know are you using your content marketing machine?
You can start getting some content promotion advantages in place and ask how at my monthly Fre.e Tele-class and Q&A…Save your spot at...Build Your List – Fr.ee call
What others are saying: “Donna, this is perfect. Idea sharing, collaborative, refreshing, and accountability in a group for progress. Thanks for taking us on a better path. I know that I am getting more client traction because of working with you! Before your coaching, my client action was not much, now I am finally seeing a lot more client actions and revenues. My revenue has actually doubled each year while working with you!” Bob Forshay
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017
- How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel - February 28, 2017