Do you find yourself searching for great tools to use in your business?
I know, I really know that you want to have a thriving business.
And I really know that you want to do the kind of interesting work with great clients that motivate you to get out of bed every morning.
How do I know this? Because you are here with me right now, reading this.
If you do want what I want for you, then you know that marketing HAS to be a routine of excitement unfolding for you every day with new clients.
Here are strategic tools that you really, really need to discover to bring out your own brilliance!
- ==> The bottom line is that you have to know what it was about your prospective client that helped make an introductory call, or intro go so well.
Chances are, the call with your prospect had most of the following factors:
- They had a genuine problem that you could help with.
- You gave a tremendous amount of value.
- They were able to easily afford your services.
- They respected your expertise – they saw you as an authority in your field.
- They trusted you..
- Your personalities and communication styles clicked.
Let’s call these types of people your high potential prospects. And, knowing how to prove your worth and turn your prospects into high potential prospects and then customers ~ Well, it is how you help them make the decision to work with you. And, it is how you grow your business.
- This is one of the most important of all tactics for small businesses:
If you can sit down with a high potential prospect: someone who has a genuine need for what it is you do, who feels the urgency of that need, who trusts in you and believes in your capabilities – then you are very likely to get a sale.
Okay – so no one starts out already wanting to work with you, trusting you and recognizing you as an expert.
There are steps and processes that help this tip for small businesses work.
- Part of generating client interest, is that you need to go through a step-by-step process to reach that point of trust and credibility.
- The first step of the process is to identify your ideal client. The one you like to work with. the ones who need you and can pay for your services. These will be the ones most open to getting to know you.
Your focused goal is to convert suspects (people who could become clients and raving fans) into prospects (people who have shown an active interest in the problems you are able to solve for them).
So how do you get them interested in the first place? By knowing the solutions they want.
You offer an informative report or tool of value. If it genuinely helps them, you’re starting off a new business relationship.
- By giving value right away and demonstrating the potential this relationship might have for your client.
Need help – I love, I mean really love giving tips for small businesses – and I enjoy giving those tips to my clients step by step to reach their vision.
Let’s visit soon. Get More Tips at: facebook.com/AskCoachDonna
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use 5 Goals in Your Facebook Marketing - April 5, 2017
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017