You’ve probably had successes using social media to improve your blog traffic and then move your audiences onto your email list.
If you don’t care about creating a larger and more targeted audience or more $$$ for yourself…
Then stop reading this post now!
I’m talking about bringing your ideal audiences onto your email list where you can offer more value regularly and with a consistent foundation In place.
How can you move readers and audiences onto your email list?
- When people read your blog posts, you’ll have an optin box on your blog, or in your post.
- You’ll share that optin box and offer on your social media sites sending your readers over to download your free gift offer.
This is when you’ll be moving your audiences onto your email list to keep getting your information.
One just like this works very well:
Go ahead and take a look at my own f.ree teleclass optin offer below, then sign up to get on the call, and review the process of an email optin offer.
Or…Click Here to Save Your Spot
Building a list of interested followers and then moving that audiences onto your email list takes time.
Have you thought about why you would want to build your email list?
There are enormous opportunities for increasing your readers’ engagement when you present email as another way to connect regularly.
#1 Make it easy for your readers to sign up for your email list.
If you ask for as little information as you need…
They just may want to give you their email and name in exchange for your gift of value that they would like to have!
Let me explain …
You first need to have an optin form, your call to action (CTA) that offers them a gift in exchange for their information.
- It’s the greatest action tactic to help you convert blog/website traffic into loyal readers and move them into paying customers.
Here’s my selfie CTA for my own class to teach you how to build your email list…
As I’ve said before… Read more
Can you replace your words in all of your content posting with useful advice?
That means that your content posts and Social Media platforms posts will be how-to lessons.
Your content posting on your blog will have good, solid information instead of offers.
This is what you’ll start to see happening:
- Your blog visitors, and others, will discover that you are the expert in what you’re writing and sharing information on.
- Your ideal audience will find you and come to your site to learn from what you have to offer.
- They’ll share your content.
- They’ll subscribe to your blog.
This is the perfect secret to every blogging success I’ve ever heard of. Read more