Blogs, content marketing, and social media are giving us so many opportunities to share ideas.
Think about this…
The phrase ‘feeding the content monster’ is right on target…
Because, everyone is publishing online content, and the people who engage with the content are also the ones who create it.
It’s time you became more empowered in 2017!
In my experience…
A social media power user takes bold action to get more followers at a much higher rate than the average user. Growing a community that interacts and engages.
- Engage more often.
- Power users are about building relationships. Building a community around their service or product.
- Write and share ‘good stuff’ and…
- Sharing content multiple times to reach those who missed it the first time around. Changing the headline, the image, different parts of within the content.
- Have a plan for sharing content – get an idea from this simple and great content sharing schedule.
- Pay attention to growing a higher Klout.com score – helping you to recognize what you’re doing that works and how to improve.
By the way…
‘How many times can you reshare? A Wisemetrics study found that, on average, the second tweet gets 86% as much performance as the first one, and even after 6 repetitions, you’re still at 67% of the first tweet.’ blog.bufferapp
…’By repeat we don’t mean “copy-paste” of the same tweet. It’s against Twitter policy. Repeating a tweet needs a bit of human editing, would it be for a different wording, or emphasizing a different part of your news. Thus we had to start by devising an algorithm which could identify for 2 tweets if they talk about the same news een if they are not identical copies. It performs very well, with 90% precision thus giving us the ability to scan through tweets and automatically identify those which are repeats.’ http://www.wiselytics.com
Did you know?
Less than 11% of people on social media are power users.
Let’s talk about taking some bold action steps to become more influential as a power user on social media.
Growing communities and building relationships of value with your ideal audience is a fabulous goal!
No doubt about it…
It’s not about you.
You’re the expert that understands their problems and what they’re struggling with. It is about sharing a power message that lets your audience know you have skills and are knowledgeable in ways that interest them.
In other words, you’ve put them in the center of your content, because your content needs to be fashioned around your audience and their needs.
Answer this now…
If you were your ideal audience reading your blog, or other content, what would your impression be?
- How would it feel?
- What 3 things stood out to you?
No one talks about boring content.
Make 2017 the year you give people a reason to talk about you.
Can you name 3 benefits your content has for your audience?
Go ahead and answer these questions…
- What are the top three benefits you’re offering to your audience?
- Would anyone tell a friend about your content, and why?
You have to make it happen.
The message you’ve chosen to write about will be simple and easy to share.
- Help your audience and others share it through your great online system called: word of mouth.
Word of mouth is very effective online, because this is where your content and brand gain more visibility and authority as you’re being seen more often.
Once you’ve got your simple and easy message to share, learn some top ways to make it easier to extend your reach with more word or mouth activities!
Put your content message into motion as another step to becoming a social media power user in 2017.
But this is just the start of your goals…
What are you doing to become your own type of social media power user for 2017?
There really is no better way to get the best results on Facebook in 2017 than by joining the 10 Day Facebook Get-it-Done Challenge! I believe the best part of taking part of this challenge – how motivated you will become.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017