Do you ever feel that if you could write just a little bit better, maybe just knowing how crafting powerful content…
A word of caution:
You could keep visitors on your blog longer, boost traffic, help more people get what they want, even increase your online community, or build brand recognition for your blog…If you were using some secrets to crafting powerful content!
Okay here’s where I’m at here…I wanted to tap into some insider secrets that would give every blogger a step up in a bold approach to communicate to their audiences in a way that made sense to everyone – crafting powerful content! Enticing the reader to want more.
Which in turn would keep visitors on your blog longer, so you can be engaging and interacting with them even more.
And that’s where the art of good copywriting came in to play for me.
“What is the primary purpose of any piece of writing that you put out online — whether a blog post, a networking email, a sales letter or a tutorial? For starters, to get what you’ve written read, right?” Copyblogger ~ ‘Copywriting 101’
So how do you get that first sentence read and keep visitors on your blog longer?
- Commit to a plan for creating and establishing cornerstone content for your audience.
Start by injecting copywriting secrets and tips that work into your blog.
- That’s writing so that your audience actually enjoys reading and shows that you may be somebody they want to learn more from.
Being able to encourage and motivate others with your words is a powerful skill you can learn and use to attract and keep visitors on your page longer. That’s knowing how to be crafting powerful content in everything you share!
And best of all blogging is identical to copywriting…
This is what I mean…
You may have noticed, when you’re blogging, you’re always promoting!
But before I jump into more details, let me say this, I’ve asked Tammi Metzler, at The Write Associate, if she would write a guest post (more on her guest post in a couple of days!) and…
Tammi agreed to give you a class (fre.e)! And, I am honored to invite you to register and listen in to that interview now!
But there is just one small catch.
You’ll need the call information and…
Here’s how to get that – Register
That’s why the first page your visitor sees, is without doubt one of the most important pages on your site.
- I’ts the virtual front door of your site – and it’s your face to the world online. If a new visitor doesn’t like what they see, their knee-jerk reaction is to hit the “back” button.
And that’s not all…
You may have noticed your visitors aren’t jumping on your offers – more often, quite frankly it’s your copy – your writing is not doing its job.
I must let you in on a secret…
Your content may be boring your visitors.
- Content includes your written posts, descriptions, reports, ebooks, and more.
But, your copy is the stuff that needs to motivate your site visitors to take action.
Why not take the efforts to be crafting powerful content?
- It’s the words in your headlines, calls to action, your promise, any significant ideas that you want to use to persuade your audience to keep reading to learn more about and take action on what you’re talking about.
Yet, all of your blog, or website, content needs to be written like copy, and in a conversational tone with your visitors’ view point in mind.
Because you want them saying ‘give me some’ as they get excited about what you’re talking about and check out what you’re offering.
In Tammi ‘s class she’ll be offering time and headache saving resources that help you connect with more new visitors taking your content from ‘ho-hum’ to ‘give me some of what you have!’
Because learning more about copywriting has proven ways to effectively give you better know how to position and promote your blog or services online.
- And, it’s THE way to keep your readers on your blog longer!
This is the secret power of your content to satisfy:
Crafting powerful content using your copywriting skills!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017
- 4 Proven Keys to Facebook Page Success - June 19, 2017