“If you could only give one tip to bloggers, what would it be and why?”
It’s taken me a few years to figure this out for myself.
Putting this blogging tip into my own words took some thinking back to my own struggles and why I had them.
The bad news for me was that it seemed to take long time to build my blog into something others might be really interested in reading, sharing, and coming back to.
It was the increased knowledge of myself by researching and writing so many posts, that started me opening myself up to larger and different possibilities in my own blogging journey that would start to set me apart as a professional blogger.
So what helped me find my blogging passion?
>>> This blogging tip was my journey and part of the real answer for me.
I had to allow my journey to change and look back on what really made me happy when I was teaching.
- I loved using my blog as the hub of my Social Media marketing! And, I was, still am, really good at it.
Understanding started opening for me and I realized the meaning of what so many coaches had been telling me and asking me about…
What was I passionate about?
So in response to the question, “If you could only give one tip to bloggers, what would it be and why?”
My personal answer of discovery is this blogging tip that changed my life…
- Find your blogging passion, make sure there is an audience for what you want to share, and pursue it.
- Your passion will make it easier to put in the necessary push to keep moving forward.
- Great content can come about as a result of passion plus expertise.
- You need to make sure you have an audience that wants what you have to offer and know what they will come to your blog looking for.
- Your passion will help you discover and inspire your ideal audience to think differently and take action to implement in a different way…making someone’s life better.
- You’ll be building your blog from your passion, expertise, and for the number one reader you want to attract.
- Then you can move to personal branding to monetize your passion online.
You can be a creative writer and successful promoter, but it’s your passion that will help you succeed and keep your blog thriving.
This blogging tip is the one thing that you need more than anything else.
The next big blogging tip? Make sure that you know You Know Your Blog’s Value Proposition?
==> P.S.S. Oh – just one other thing. A lot of thought and work has gone into my blog posts and these tips and ideas need to reach more people out there who have a dream to blog and build their business and community through Social Media.
Are you ready to take your blog to a bigger audience, promoting with Social Media planning, and getting more traffic? You can do just that as you get more training for blogging, Social Media, implement this blogging tip from today’s post and learn more about how to promote your blog at the Blogging Mastermind Community <== Click on the words. And, ask me how you can use Social Media better for your Blogging
What others are saying?
“Before I met Coach Donna, I tried to set up a blog site – I would be up until 2 am just to get one little thing done. Thinking maybe this blogging thing wasn’t for me. Then I met Coach Donna and she talked about how easy it was and with her help I was able to set up my blog. Now it’s fun!” Vicky Lynn Hollenweger successcellutions.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017
- 4 Proven Keys to Facebook Page Success - June 19, 2017