One way to speed up building your Facebook targeted audience a bit…
Use like type businesses, your competitors, to find your best Facebook targeted audience.
Because building your Facebook business community can be, well, difficult.
Marketing on Facebook means you always need to find new ideas and great content to share. But more than that, your content must generate engagement to drive organic reach.
Your goal is to always to find out how to build a long-term, sustainable fan base.
Marketing on Facebook is about building your ideal audience, to drive traffic to your website and blog, grow your email lists, and convert sales.
But here’s the best part…
Why not get your best Facebook audience by borrowing from your competition’s audience?
You have to be heard through all the valuable content competing for the attention of your Facebook targeted audience.
What can help?
Planning and strategy will make it possible to reach your fans without spending your whole day on Facebook.
- Learn More About the ‘People that Matter to Your Business with Facebook Audience Insights ‘
- Take a look at your Facebook search bar for your competitors,
Here you can see how your competitors are promoting and engaging with their own Facebook targeted audience.
As an example: Let’s say your business promotes handmade hand soap. You would put ‘handmade hand soap’ in the Facebook search bar and take a look at the sites that have a large number of ‘likes’ and see how they engage and what:
- Content is posted by them
- Content posted ABOUT them
- Engaged customer feedback and engagement
- You could use AgoraPulse, a free tool called the AgoraPulse Barometer for performance metrics on all aspects of your competitor’s Facebook page community and your own!
- LikeAlyzer gives you a rating out of 100 in comparison to other Pages and gives you some recommendations on how you can improve your own Page. Way Cool!..
Do you see the value here?
You can get to work creating great content for your audience, engaging with as many people as possible – even as you’re finding out what and how your competitors are doing with their own Facebook targeted audience!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017
- How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel - February 28, 2017