When you sell the process, your goal is to be creating and promoting a consistent flow of great content that is focused on the experience that your readers will have.
But how do you do that?
Once you ‘get’ how earning trust and building your credibility through content marketing works, you’ll…
- Be listening more to your reader’s wants and needs.
- Discovering that their problems will be your number one goal so that you can supply the solutions they need and want from you.
- Making sure that the content you create is something your readers can believe in and that offers guidance in a way that show you do understand their needs and can offer help.
This type of information will build trust in you as a solution provider and help you become the leader for more loyal readers and consistent revenue.
It all points to you being as attractive as you can to your readers and knowing how to target, write, and promote…
Think about this:
When you’re researching information say for your blog post, what causes you to stop at someone’s site and take more time?
- Is it the content and headlines?
- Is it the graphics?
- Is it their free offering?
- Maybe all the above attracts you, since it might mean that they understand what you’re looking for.
You’ll begin to understand how to sell the process and not a promise when you us what I call…
Solution-based content for your audience.
No doubt about it.
When you put the emphasis on what your readers want and need from you, you’ll become a happier marketer and blogger.
The Bad News?
You need to know how to sell the process by producing and promoting your content that is consistently being put out there and is:
- Insanely great content that’s on-strategy and
- Is engaging and to the point of what your readers want.
- Content that incites action.
- Delivering with a consistent, ongoing creation system.
- Valuable, not self-promotional.
Let’s take a step back a little and think about what you’re trying to get done and who you’re trying to inspire action in.
Content is the lifeblood of your blog…
So how do you go about creating and promoting a consistent flow of great content.
When you’re able to clearly point out and call attention to the know-how and benefits you offer, then present it to help your readers solve their problems, you’ll start to earn their attention.
The formula for how to sell the process:
Quality + Consistency + Promotion = Good Content Marketing
Why do you want to know how manage your content by knowing your readers?
That’s when you’ll have more quality ‘stuff’ to write about. Helping you be more consistent in writing and promotion.
So sell the process is all about your readers and being focused on the experience they want and will have from what your content offers.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017