The main subject my clients want more information on is ~
“What will be my ROI as a successful blogger?”
Interpretation ~ “How do you make money as a successful blogger?”
- They want to know how to measure their return on investment (ROI). Investment of time and money!
As you may have noticed…
Most bloggers want to become a successful blogger.
- Whatever interpretation success is for them.
A word of advice when you’re blogging as a business…
You want to know your ROI ~
- Your blog is an online asset, and leveraging that asset can build cash flow now, and long-term value in your future.
Bear with me here…
And ask yourself this: If you were a successful blogger, how would you know it?
Money isn’t always a measure of success.
Use metrics and monitoring…
Tracking Your Influence
Think for a moment about what that means.
Blogging Stats, Facts & Insights for a Successful Blogger
Regardless of how much money and/or time you invest in blogging, it’s important to see how well you’re doing on a regular basis.
Keys to what this means to you?
Key #1 Monitoring the front‐end metrics includes traffic and page views.
Targeting the keywords your ideal audience are searching for online will bring you more traffic and page views.
- By generating content about your keyword phrases you’ll be able to more easily create highly relevant blog posts that rank high on the search engine results page – helping your get found by your audience that is looking for what you’re writing about.
- Now your audience knows what to expect from you and you have a voice that fits with the value that you want to offer.
Sources That Grow Your ROI
‘Content is King’ and the fuel that feeds your blogging machine.
I must let you in on a little secret…
Blogging really is a quantity game.
When you consistently generate brief and valuable posts, you’ll do more for your blog stats than periodically generating a long, carefully crafted post.
Key #2 Keeping an eye on the back‐end metrics ~
Optins to your list and revenue generated can be a quick and daily routine. This information is in my AWeber stats.
- Because without optins to build your email marketing list?
It means you’re creating a business without contacts.
Just a reminder:
Your free offer, is your optin giveaway, is a key to drawing site visitors into learning about and getting more from you. As they ‘optin’ by giving you their email and name in exchange for your free offer. And, that’s building your email list.
Your email list is your one of your blog’s biggest assets!
- That means research what your most effective free gift for building an opt-in list would be.
Think about how you’ll hook them into taking a bite of your information and wanting more of your expertise delivered to them – like free education and offers.
And best of all…
You’re paying attention to what you have to offer to your audience. Because of the research you’ve done in finding out what they really want that you have to offer.
- The more you understand your audience and your own solution for their pain points and desires,the better your content will start becoming.
The most important part of email list building is you’re giving something that almost hurts you to give away in return for their email address. Now I’m not saying give it all away – just a taste of your expertise ~ Want to know more about “Your Irresistible Optin Offer?” <<< Click the words and learn how.
Your Goal as a successful blogger:
“As [a blogger], I have the ability to actually motivate and activate people who read my publication, and vice-versa.” – Greg Narain
Be sure to join in our our no-cost ‘Build Your Email List’ monthly calls ~ You can ask about and learn some of the quickest, most effective email list building strategies you can put into action right away
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community! Join in the conversation at our monthly F.ree call – Become a Better List Builder
What others are saying…
“You make a lot of very good points! It has inspired me to rethink a lot of the things I am doing.”
Nina Say recently posted..Easy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace Tutorial #RegaloDeAmorPampers
“I’ve been trying to come up with something to offer. Your post reminded me that I need to get busy and make it a reality instead of just thinking about it.” Alli recently posted..Pretty Pintastic Party #54
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017