It’s a big question, and the reality is that there are many ingredients to having share worthy content.
You already know that in the world of blogging, competition is fierce, no matter what you blog about.
Not only do you need to stand out from the crowd of bloggers similar to you, but you also have to find new and meaningful ways to shine in the eyes of your readers.
The practical way is to have share worthy content creation.
All of your content (and list building) activities need to be about people you want to help in solving their problems, your target audience.
Why is share worthy content is important?
Ok, you might be thinking, ‘I just want to blog about what I like.’
Well, can I be honest here?
No matter how unpretentious you want to try and be, you never build a blog with the intent of keeping it under wraps.
You want the world to see it, hear it, and share it.
You want TRAFFIC!
If you’re not getting the traffic you’d like, content could help fix that problem – especially if it’s share worthy content.
You already know one of the best ways to promote your content is through your Social Media platforms. But, even this great strategy won’t be successful if your content isn’t shareable in the first place.
Share worthy content is noticed because it helps your followers want to share it.
That’s what you want.
Because the more likes, re-tweets. and +1’s you get, the wider your content and blog’s exposure will be to more people, the ones you want to come back and visit, read, and comment on your blog, regularly. Whew! I know it’s a lot. But, it’s so much fun to see it happening, right?
It isn’t just tweeting your headlines.
It’s you creating substantive, share worthy content that your audience wants to talk about; and spend more time reading.
- It’s getting them to engage with you.
Here’s an idea ~ When you write a post, look at the “So what?” in your message.
Try to take it above all the other chatter out there.
- So consider all of your content through your readers’ eyes.
- Is your content hooky and motivating as share worthy content?
- What would make your content share worthy in the eyes of your readers?
- Spread your content distribution throughout the different types of messaging channels to amplify your reach.
- The more you write, the more you’ll be seen across the web, and the more chances to be shared.
- Know the best sharing times – Engaging with people when they are most likely to be online.
Because you want your content to be shared “faster than a cat exiting a hot oven!”
In other words, ordinary content doesn’t cut it.
Please let me know what you would like to hear more about from me on this blog! I always want my content to be share worthy!
And Please Register and save your spot…Because …
List Building With Social Media, blogging, and building your list of contacts is needed if you want a more interactive community!
“I have heard Donna speak before as well as know many of her clients. I hear only great things about what Donna teaches and that everyone gets more then what they ask for. Sandy Evers. ourgoldenparachute.com
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - March 3, 2017
- How to Understand the Importance of a Social Media Marketing Funnel - February 28, 2017