One of your first goals for your Facebook page is to get those: likes/shares/comments and get as many as possible and build raving fans!
Why is this important in Facebook Marketing?
- So you can build interest, relationships, and start a conversation that will lead the way to a stronger connection and engagement.
All to build Your Facebook audience, your list, and sales.
Why waste time writing and trying to move forward with your Facebook marketing if no one finds what you post good enough to take their time to engage with you!?
No doubt about it …
Engagement requires that we reciprocate.
- Which costs people time, effort, and energy.
Aside from asking questions, you’ve got to interact and get involved in their conversations. People are tired of businesses trying to promote themselves all the time when what they actually need is someone who will to listen to them.
You want higher engagement so you offer higher rewards.
- Valuable content that your audience wants more of from you!
- Free and beneficial content. Then more and more of it.
- Build your list using your free content.
Free content in Facebook marketing includes blog posts, videos, podcasts, live Facebook chats, classes…and more!
But that’s just part of the story…
Think about what emotion your Facebook marketing can inspire in your audiences.
Goal #1 When creating your content, how will your messages be perceived, is your main Facebook goal:
- Will it be entertaining? Humorous, engaging or fun.
- Will it be enlightening? Try what’s trending in your business, what are some stats, give product reviews, inspirational quotes and memes, videos, about your work, or DIY tips.
- Is your content helpful? Include tips & tricks, and support.
- Can they take action now with what you’re sharing? Make it action-oriented: print, tweet now, save as a pdf, vote, survey, a ‘click here’ link to download and receive more information.
- Will it be supportive and enthusiastic? Don’t forget you’re building relationships. You might give a thank you note, holiday greetings, and other seasonal notes (Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall celebrations).
Write out your ideas for your content, fit it in your content posting calendar, and roll with it!
Think about this…
Your Facebook Page goals might look something like this:
Goal #2 Provide ideas, resources, and encourage conversations
Goal #3 Promote and show off your role as a strong, clear voice to bring about awareness of your work and how you will transform your audience’s business or life
Goal #4 The content on your page will be a positive reflection of yourself and answer any one or more of these questions:
- What is going on in your business?
- What are you doing to help your audience?
- What innovative, interesting programs have you developed and could promote and share with your audience?
Goal #5 Rinse and Repeat
Consistently posting. Checking Facebook analytics for the best time to post. Scheduling your posts!
Remember: Engagement is key!
Join our 10 Day Get-It-Done Facebook Challenge and learn more about successful Facebook tactics!
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!