You’ve heard it before…Content marketing to influence your ideal audience is the fuel to social media.
For that reason…
Marketers are always thinking about how to get their ideal clients to engage with their content online.
Does your audience know what you do and do you share what will interest them?
Content marketing to influence engagement is you having a conversation about the real outcomes they would like to see.
When you have clarity about what you really sale and the changes in life or business that you offer, then you’ll be clearer in explaining what you have to offer.
Now you’ll hone your content to who is really your market.
The audience that you can make a difference with is why you use content marketing to influence engagement.
Content marketing to influence engagement can happen when you’ve spurred on that interest in what you do.
Think about it:
Social media marketing is about maximizing engagement with your messaging and positioning.
And this is where your work comes in as you gain the understanding in what makes your audience want to talk about you and what you do.
Then content marketing to influence engagement is when you skillfully use your understanding in a specific strategy or tactic.
But, what is good content for your audience?
Great content marketing includes:
- Interesting stories, videos, quotes, your blog post/articles, asks users for their opinions with all types of content, and include optin url’s to give and get more targeted information.
Your goal is that your content will create a community where users go to find something interesting and socialize with other like-minded people.
Here are a couple of engagement ensuring tips:
- I’ve found that certain words help your content get shared more…word likes “why”, “most”, “world”, “how”, “health”, “warns”, “inspires,” “amuses”, “warns”…
- Your goal with Facebook marketing is to publish content that “gives, advises, warns, amuses, inspires, amazes, or unites.”
- Now you’ll test, measure and repeat.
- As a general rule, Socialbakers found that posting once per week on Facebook was so low as to lose connection with your audience and posting more than twice per day was crossing the line into annoying.
- Interactive content marketing is more engaging. What is interactive content marketing?
- Surveys and quizzes
- Hold photo contests
- Create content that solves problems and ask how it might be helpful to them.
- Showcase your products/services in a way that is interesting, appealing, even surprising!
- Read more tips and ideas at How to Get More Engagement on Facebook Quickly
Have fun as you diversity your tactics of engagement with content marketing to influence engagement.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!