There are so many keys to Facebook page success. So how did I come up with these 4 Proven Keys to Facebook Page Success?
You know that the powerful advantage of Facebook is the ability to truly target your audience, share with them, and build a community as you get to know your readers’ likes, needs, and desires.
So I found that…
100% of successful Facebook businesses use these keys to Facebook page success…
Giving their readers a constant supply of information to be inspired by.
Let’s talk about your Facebook Page reach and engagement.
But first, let’s go over a couple of quick definitions:
Facebook post reach is:
Reaching people within their own News Feeds, on your Page, and what is shared by friends. The more reach the more possibility of engagement.
You may also like reading more at: What’s the difference between impressions and reach?
Engagement absolutely rules – And content is always king.
But behind the scenes… Read more
Thinking about Facebook marketing brings to mind that:
One of your first goals for your Facebook page is to get those: likes/shares/comments and get as many as possible and build raving fans!
Why is this important in Facebook Marketing?
- So you can build interest, relationships, and start a conversation that will lead the way to a stronger connection and engagement.
All to build Your Facebook audience, your list, and sales.
Why waste time writing and trying to move forward with your Facebook marketing if no one finds what you post good enough to take their time to engage with you!?
No doubt about it …
Engagement requires that we reciprocate. Read more
What are these 5 parts of a perfect Facebook post formula?
Have you found your own formula for posting on Facebook and are you consistent with it?
As a business you need a formula for your posts on Facebook. It’s your place to build, engage, and strengthen your contacts.
You’ll regularly be creating Facebook posts that allow you to start building your community and engaging with your customers.
- Facebook is your social media site for growing customer involvement and, overtime, sales for your business.
Facebook is the quick way to join in and interact with your target market. Getting to know them and letting them get to know you.
What’s the best way to go about it?
- Know your niche – your target audience, then…
- Your goal is always to create content that is more clickable for sharing, likes, and comments. Engage with your target audience.
- Using Facebook as part of the journey across your customer touch points and through your Facebook marketing funnel.
Here’s the thing… Read more