Here it is…
Blogging gives you a consistent stream of fresh and valuable content to help you be more engaging on your Facebook page.
Blogs allow you to tell your story, break news, comment on breaking news, and overcome one of your biggest marketing challenges ⇒ sharing new content on social media.
Engaging your Facebook page can be your way to do Social Media marketing.
Facebook is perfect for building your target audience and creating brand awareness because it’s free advertising and promotion for your business.
Every day you can communicate how you can help your target audience!
Think about what that means.
- You’re consistently creating customer value, because you’re listening to your audience and getting involved in their conversations.
And you don’t stop there…
When you understand how you’re solving a problem for your audience, you can more easily market to your their needs and wants.
- Creating posts that address the lifestyle, obstacles, and dreams of your target audience and then sharing as you’ll be engaging on your Facebook page.
How will you answer their concerns, fears, and help make things better through your blogging and your Facebook page?
- You’ll help your audience realize what your brand can do with certain issues/problems that you have solutions for.
- Your goal is to assist your audience with a better understanding of what you offer them.
- You want them to recognize how you can be the best to help them.
Which is also building trust as part of your marketing strategy.
Let me ask you this…
Is your social media marketing plan to get noticed, build your community, drive traffic to your site, and generate leads for your marketing pipeline?
You’ll have to craft blog posts and Facebook messages, that make your audience feel as though someone was reading their mind.
That being a great point, you can:
Offer your audience the products, or services, that they’ve said to their friends, “Wouldn’t it be nice if…”
When you offer great content on your blog and share with your Facebook audience, you’ll fuel your audience’s interest to:
- Like, comment, and share your blog posts, including your podcasts, videos, and other expert information that focuses on helping your audience solve their problems..
Your purpose is to show that you understand and can fix a pain point for your target audience and come up with the perfect blog post that:
- Offers valuable information that your reader can apply immediately.
- Gives how to tips that get results.
- Offers a call to action to find out more.
- Solves a problem your audience will actually pay you for.
You’ll be more ready to create a collection of information that fills the wants and needs of your audience as you share that information on your blog and Facebook page.
But is it easy to read the minds of your audience and get more successes for your blog promotions on Facebook?
Here’s something that WORKS …
- Check out Amazon books that reflect your niche.
- Then make a list of about 3-5 of the books that have at least 3 stars
- Read through the reviews to find out what the readers, your target niche, would have liked to learn more about.
- Copy those questions and comments on a Word document
- Now see if you can find the solutions to their questions and comments.
These answers will also give you great content ideas to blog about and what you need to know about engaging your Facebook page with information your audience wants to hear more about.
You already know that Facebook marketing takes time, effort, and passionate communicators to engage with and grow audiences.
Your successes in engaging your Facebook page will be influenced by how well you’ve learned to pay attention to how your community interacts, their beliefs, how you listen to them, interact, and share.
- All helping you gain insight into what kinds of stories, posts, and engagement they’re looking for.
It’s about finding the mix of both quality and quantity that works in your blog and for your Facebook page and community.
I’d love to hear from you! What are some of the ways you use blogging to help with engaging your Facebook page targeted audience?
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Consultant, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- How to Extend Your Facebook Page Reach - May 5, 2017
- How to Use 5 Goals in Your Facebook Marketing - April 5, 2017
- How to Use Content Marketing to Influence Engagement - March 20, 2017