From the moment you begin researching ways to make money online, you hear infomarketing, over and over again.
One of the hottest ways to make money online is through the power of content marketing through your blogging, Social Media, and article marketing.
You need great, informative, content.
But, first, you need to know why content so important on the Internet and especially your blog and article marketing.
Why is Content Crucial?
Here are a few strategic reasons…
1. First of all, people come to the web for – drum roll, please – information. Whether they’re shopping for products to buy or looking for a natural remedy for their acne, they’re hitting the web for information, advice, and help.
If your readers find quality information from you they’re very likely to:
- Stick Around
- Sign Up for your newsletter
- Twitter about your site
- Recommend your posts at places like StumbleUpon.com
- Sign up for your RSS feed
- Come back in the future
- Refer others to your site
2. Second, search engines LOVE content. The more pages you have on your website or blog filled with quality content, the better. Whether you offer product reviews, funny stories, or meaty training, quality content is rewarded by Google, MSN, and Yahoo, as well as the many other smaller search engines online.
3. Third, adding value to the Internet begins to establish you as an expert on your topic. By writing great information, your readers will begin to look at you as THE go-to person for information. You’ll begin attracting interview and JV requests as well.
4. Fourth, and most importantly, as you continue to write articles, and giving valuable information for others, regularly it will be one of the main marketing strategies for building your business – online or brick and mortar.
5. Finally…You have some knowledge that you think people would pay for. You have a great product or service, but are frustrated because you just don’t know how to go about marketing it online.
- Start now easily with infomarketing through your articles, blog, and Social Media.
As you can see content really is important if you want to build a successful blog or business on the Internet. Without it, your site is just another in the World Wide Web. How can people find you if they don’t know you exist? By establishing yourself and providing your readers with quality posts and other valuable information they need and want, you will see that you can easily become one of the big fish in the pond.
Be sure to click and: Learn How To Write Effective Articles Quickly And Easily To Reach An Unlimited Number Of Highly Qualified Prospects. or use this link: http://budurl.com/ArticleMktgWorkshop
Remember, I always want to hear what you are thinking – find solutions together with you and see your successes! So, please do comment with you thoughts, and what you have been doing.
Certified Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist ~ As a Social Media Manager and Coach, I do the work for you and/or train corporations and small businesses how to set up their blog and a Social Media Marketing Plan around their blog/website as their business hub. As a Social Media Marketing Expert, I teach Relationship Marketing and Social Media Mastery, consulting and speaking services for corporate, business owners, and conscious entrepreneurs around the globe!
Latest posts by Donna Ward (see all)
- 3 Insider Ways to Boost Your List Using JV Giveaway Events - September 3, 2017
- You Do Want Better Results in Your Facebook News Feeds - August 1, 2017
- This is How to Get Headlines for More Facebook Engagement - July 25, 2017